Ventura County Public Beaches
Beach in Ventura County CA
Emma Woods State Beach, Solimar Beach, Faria Beach, Hobson County Park, Faria County Park, Sea Cliff Beach.
Seaside Wilderness Park, Promenade Park, Oceanfront Bike Paths, San Buenaventura Beach, Ventura Beach Community, Ventura Keys, Marina Park, Channel Islands National Park, Peninsula Beach, Ventura Harbor, Santa Clara Estuary
McGrath State Beach, Mandalay County Park, Oxnard Shores, Oxnard State Beach, Hollywood Beach, Hollywood by the sea, Channel Island Harbor, Ormond Beach
- Ventura County Beaches
- Emma Wood State Beach, Ventura at
- Harbor Cove Beach, Ventura at Harbor at
- Marina Park Beach, Ventura at
- Rincon Park Beach at
- San Buenaventura State Beach, Ventura at
- Seaward Avenue Beach Community, Ventura at
- Surfers Knoll Beach, A Ventura County Beach
- Surfers Point at Seaside Park, A Ventura County Beach at
Additional Ventura County Beach Links
2. Thornhill Broome Beach
4. Ormond Beach
7. Channel Island Harbor Beach - Channel Island National Park
8. Hollywood Beach
9. Oxnard State Beach
10. Mandalay County Park
12. Marina Cove Beach
13. Marina Park
14. San Buenaventura State Beach
15. Promenade Park
16. Surfer's Point
18. Solimar Beach
19. Faria Beach County Park
20. Rincon Parkway North
21. Hobson County Park
22. Oil Piers Beach
23. Mussel Shoals Beach
24. La Conchita Beach
Ventura County Beach Attractions
Places to stay - Ventura County Beach Areas
- Ventura Beach Marriott: Fully renovated hotel (2002) with 285 deluxe guest rooms with 15 suites. Located just off US 101 in Ventura at Seaward. From LA north, exit Seaward and turn left onto Seaward and right on Harbor. The hotel is 1/4 mile on the left. Within 200 yards of Ventura Beach on the Pacific Ocean and adjacent to San Buenaventura State Beach. New restaurant and lobby bar. Over 11,000 square feet of meeting space with 10 separate meeting rooms. Can host board meeting for 12 up to banquet for 600 people. Complimentary ground level and garage parking for over 500 cars. Hertz Rental in lobby. Concierge lounge and deluxe guest rooms available on 4th floor.
- The Cliff House Inn - IF YOU DREAM of being lulled to sleep by gentle surf, exploring tidepools on a private beach, relaxing at pool side in a lush tropical garden setting, the Cliff House Inn turns dreams into a most affordable reality. Far enough from the city for complete relaxation, yet near enough for easy access and excitement, the Cliff House's special ambience and signature service keeps guests returning again and again and sending their friends and associates to discover the resort that has been described as the "Jewel of the Pacific." The Cliff House is also home to the Shoals Restaurant, recently voted the most Romantic Restaurant in the area.
- Crown Plaza, Ventura: Relax in any of the Crowne Plaza Ventura Beaches 258 beautifully decorated guest rooms and suites, all with excellent views of the scenic coastline or foothills of Ventura. Close by, but miles away, Ventura is the place to escape for shopping, dining, exploring or simply relaxing. From vintage shops and seaside stores to premium outlets, you will find boundless opportunities. Whether you want to explore the areas natural wonders by land or sea, whale watching trips or a bike ride, you will find it here
- Four Points by Sheraton Ventura Harbor; The only hotel on the Ventura Harbor, the Four Points by Sheraton Ventura Harbor is nestled on 17 acres of prime coastal land along California's Gold Coast. We are less than an hour north of Los Angeles and less than 30 minutes south of Santa Barbara. Our hotel features 175 luxurious guest rooms, most with private balconies and spectacular views.
- Embassy Suites Hotel Mandalay Beach Resort - Oxnard 2101 Mandalay Beach Rd., Oxnard, California, United States 93035: The oceanfront Embassy Suites Mandalay Beach Resort - Oxnard CA hotel, Southern California's only beach front all-suite resort, is by Channel Islands Harbor and the community of Mandalay Bay. The Channel Islands National Park, Ventura Harbor, Oxnard Central Business District, Oxnard Heritage Square
- Inn on the Beach, Ventura - directly facing the beach. 1175 South Seaward Avenue, , Ventura, California (805) 652-2000
Events, Places and Activities and attractions
- Surfing in Ventura County
- Boating and Sailing the Ventura County
- Ventura County Boating
- Sail the Channel Islands
- Channel Island Harbor: Gateway to the pristine offshore islands, Channel Islands Harbor offers recreational and water activities ... by land and sea. Boat to the Islands and hike Anacapa. Watch sea lions frolic in a hidden cove. Kayak, canoe or simply sail into a Pacific Sunset. Enjoy the miles of beaches around the Harbor. Surf the waves or build a sand castle. Take a picnic to the dunes, or relax in a waterfront restaurant. Bring the kids to one of our many festivals. Or sit still and let nature entertain you. It's whatever you want to do.
- Island Packers: Cruising the California Channel Islands for education, recreation, and research since 1968. Island Packers has over 36 years of experience as a tour operator in the waters around the California Channel Islands. Island Packers provides transportation services for island hiking, camping, kayaking, whale watching, school field trips, sightseeing and harbor cruises with a fleet of three excellent vessels. We travel to all five islands in the Channel Islands National Park, and we are an authorized concessionaire to the Channel Islands National Park.
- Places to Eat